Registered Independent Midwife and placenta specialist.
Tara Windmill-Robson working in and around Somerset
****** SORRY I AM NOT TAKING BOOKINGS UNTIL LATE 2017 AS I AM FULL FOR THIS YEAR******
- Do you want to have a trusted midwife for your pregnancy, birth and postnatal care?
- Do you want the guarantee of your own midwife for your planned home birth?
- Do you want one-to-one care from a trusted midwife for your pregnancy, birth and postnatal care?
- Do you want one-to-one breastfeeding support if you need it?
I support the POSITIVE BIRTH MOVEMENT
Welcome to my midwifery practice website and congratulations to you if you are pregnant ♡
I am an independent midwife registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council. I offer a full midwifery service in and around Somerset.
When you choose an independent midwife you can expect gold standard care:
- Appointments in your home at times to suit you
- One-to-one midwifery care for true continuity & building a trusting relationship
- Tailor made care from pregnancy, birth & up to 28 days after birth
- Separate care packages by arrangement
The consultation in your home which gives us the opportunity to meet each other prior to booking. This is an informal meeting and gives you and your partner the chance to ask questions and also get an insight to how I work. I then ask for you to think about whether you would like to book with me. If you think I am the right independent midwife for you, we can arrange the 'booking' appointment. This usually lasts a couple of hours in your home over a cup of tea and filling out our contract as well as your notes. I leave you with your own set of personal hand held notes.
MY CONTACT DETAILS
mobile: 07841 711123